Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Necessary Clutch Wallet 5, 6 & 7

Prior to these I made another four of these wallets. The Necessary Clutch Wallet by Emmaline Bags has to be the best wallet ever designed. It's really addictive and speaking of addictive did you know there's even a Facebook page for this wallet which has been named the Necessary Clutch Purse Addicts. Well it's on this group that a sew along is taking place so thought this was the perfect time to make a few. These are three I completed yesterday.







You can quite easily fit your cell phone/mobile in this wallet as well as  cheques, cash, cards and coins.






The pattern uses a twist lock which makes it look really professional but being as I didn't have any I used a magnetic button for the flap closure.


 I left my flap plain on these but you could add a contrast border like on the pattern.






I was supposed to be making another one today but got side tracked and spent some time organizing my files on my laptop. I have so many patterns that I can never find one when I need it so get put off making things.

If you'd like to make one you can find the pattern HERE and while you're there check out Janelle's other wonderful patterns.

Happy Sewing

~ Maria ~

13 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, and would be so nice to use!!! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    those Wallets are beautiful again! Lovel the last one with the flowery fabrics!
    Happy sewing day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I love this pattern, too. I will have to check out the facebook group. This is a wallet that can have a lot of different looks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love fat quarters and making bags/wallets out of them - so I've just downloaded the pattern and will have a play this weekend. Thanks for the review and links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic - I like the pink floral one the best :) I think I would prefer the magnetic snap to the twist lock thingy - it would be easier for my not-so-agile fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great Maria. I think I prefer the magnetic closure to the twist lock anyhow; certainly easier to open with the magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! I've made the Butterfly Sling bag for the Bag of the Month Club and I really like it. Maybe I'll make this Necessary Clutch when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had this pattern for some time now, and I just pulled my fabrics! I would love to follow the sew-along on FB but can't seem to find it :(
    Would you please share the link?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours are lovely! I am going to have to order the pattern and make some.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great !!! I love the blue and red one. This is a very nice pattern. How you manage to get those perfect size folds?, mine never are even, I'm so jealous right now LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you having a competition to see who can make the most? And can you make them with your eyes shut yet? I love the middle one, that fabric is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so ;much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pretty wallets. Those are cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~