Monday, January 2, 2012

Hi

The year 2012 is in and time to start sewing again. I hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends.
I don't usually make New Years Resolutions as I find that I only break them. LOL but I would like to at least make one project a week. That shouldn't be too difficult. Organization is another priority. I make such a mess when I'm sewing, if only I could learn to put things away as I finish with them. I'll try.
Ok this is my first project of the New Year. It's a pincushion for a challenge on one of the sewing groups that I'm a member of.
This is the pattern I used http://www.marcusfabrics.com/cgi-bin/fabricgallery/projects.cgi?patternID=38





Now to decide what to make next.
Hope you enjoy many sewing hours.

~ Maria ~

2 comments:

  1. Maria, I was just browsing your pics of your bags on the bag sewing Yahoo group--they are soooo beautiful!!!! You are so skilled and they look so professional. Good job.

    Very pretty pin cushion--love the fabric and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sew pretty! i love making pincushions.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~