Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pouches

I wanted a break form bags so decided to make some pouches. These were really quick to sew up and so much fun.
These are the Dumpling Pouch and the Across the Pond Pouch. It's so cute, looks like a boat.


Actually I made two boat shaped pouches but gave one to my daughter before I had a chance to take a photo of it.


The black one below is the same pattern as the across the pond pouch shown above, only difference is I made it without the darts do it was flat.




This last one has got to be one of my favourites. I love the shape and the colours on this one.
It's a pencil case. I have been wanting to know how to do the binding at the side of the zipper like this one for ages and came across a tutorial but can't remember where. If I find it again I will post the link. 
I found it eventually so here it is http://www.nicolaforemanquilts.com/1/post/2012/03/how-to-make-a-pencil-case-a-tutorial.html




That's it for the pouches. Just have one last thing to show you in my next post.

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. You did it again !!! I love your pouches !!!
    I love the shape and the colors. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!!! I am in great need of a boxy one just like that! I bet it hold a lot of stuff!! Followed you over form Sew Darn Crafty linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a very nice job I like your website it is very interesting and helpful for me I am really sure that you enjoyed during writing the content on your website
    monogram case

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~