Saturday, October 27, 2012

Woooo Hooooo I've been Featured

Hi

I was so excited to receive an email from Pam at Threading My Way to tell me my Bella Bag designed by Christine Welsh here had been featured.
Pam has a brilliant site where you can link practically everything you sew. While you're there check out all the other links, just make sure you have a cup of tea or coffee and get comfy.



                                                                             
                                                        I'm Featured Here


~ Maria ~


5 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooohoooooooooo congratulations on the feature - Pam's site is a TREASUREload of links to fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well deserved feature, Maria!!! Thanks so much for the shout out and link back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow mia!! Congrats! The bag you designed is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Maria! You should feel excited and proud. I'm excited and proud of you too! It's a great feeling to have your work featured elsewhere too. Hope you get lots of new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Maria, congratulations!!!!! I love the bag that you did, deserves to be featured without any hesitation. I'm really happy for you. Bravo again!
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~