Back in March I tested the Matilda Dance Tote for Christine. The pattern has two sizes plus a faux leather one. They both went to my daughter. She was here visiting the last 10 days and I noticed her bag was getting a little worn where the ties go through the grommets so she asked me to make her another one.
Here it is. Her new bag. This time I made just two large pockets instead of four in side plus one small one for her cell phone. The large pockets are quite deep and she kept loosing it. LOLL
This is the base of the bag. The pattern doesn't tell you to do this. I just did it to make sure the fusible peltex stayed in place. Also I didn't use any sew in interfacing like it says. I guess it depends on how thick you faux leather is. Mine was pretty firm so left it out.
This is the inside. Recognize the fabric. Yes, it's from the table set fabric I posted here. I still have more left which I am making Dresdens with.
~ Maria ~