Monday, May 6, 2013

Scottie the Patchwork Dog

I just couldn't wait to show you my Scottie dog. I'm giving it to my friend as a gift for her baby with the quilt I made for her. I figured she's too busy taking care of her new baby daughter to be looking at my blog to see what I'm up to.

Meet Scottie

Patchwork on both sides. I had so much fun making him I don't want to give him away.
If you'd like to make one for yourself or someone else here is the link to the tutorial.




Now I'd best go check on lunch before hubby comes. Don't want burnt offerings or I'll be in the dog house. LOLL

~ Maria ~

9 comments:

  1. He (or is it she, lol?) is so cute Maria! I love those bright cheerful colors of fabrics that you used. A woman in one of my groups taught how to make these over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing and inspiring... I love your ideas! They rock and thanks for a link to the tutorial... will be pinning this! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't be so bad to be in the doghouse with Patchydog, lol! He's cute - that's a pattern I've admired for a while, but I wondered how difficult it would be to do the (gusset?) - it looks a bit nerve-wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARIA, A "SCOTTIE DOG' IS NEVER ONE UNTIL A BIT OR TARTAN CAN BE

    SEEN!!!! I WILL BE ROUND SOON TO GIVE YOU SOME FROM YOUR VERY OWN

    SCOTTISH FRIEND AND NEIGHBOUR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, I love it!!!!!! Thank you for the link to the tutorial!!!!
    I love it, I love and I love it!!!!!!
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~