A couple of days after doing my swan pincushion tutorial here I decided to make another pincushion for my room.
I've been trying my best to use them but I still seem to be leaving a lot of pins lying around so I guess I'll have to make more to scatter around until all my pins are where they should be.
I've just finished testing a bag for Samantha which was to be finished by the 23rd. I can't wait to show it to you. I'm delighted with the way it came out. In the meantime I have to tidy the bombsite of a sewing room and then perhaps make some more pincushions before I start sewing again.
~ Maria ~