Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Makeup Bag

This makeup bag is designed by Gary Fletcher. The design had a magnetic button closure but as I want it as a makeup bag I thought the zip would be much better for holding everything in.


The tutorial for the pocket tissue holder can be found HERE.



These zip ends are some new ones I found while I was visiting my daughter. The ones I originally used were press on ones but these are like a little tube. The zip goes inside and is secured in place with a tiny screw on the under side.

12 comments:

  1. Very bright and fresh! I think I'd want a zip too for a makeup bag, everything will fall out otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Maria! And just for the record..... I would want a zip too....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the zipper - a magnet just wouldn't be practical if you - you know - wanted to actually KEEP things, lol. Cool zip ends - you find the coolest notions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maria, that is beautiful! And I do love those zip ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove it. Nice colors......Well done :)....as always!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and black color combo on this!

    Thanks for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty bag. Love those colors. Thanks for sharing and I took think the zipper is more practical than a simple magnetic button

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it ! Your bags and wallets are all really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice bag and so fresh colors!Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anastasia. These are my favourite colours.

      Delete
  10. Cute bags. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~