Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

OMG!!!!!! It's two weeks since I last posted. Where has the time gone. Well I've been busy preparing for another craft fair.
In between making all of these I've also tested a pattern which will be released soon and also did a pattern review which was so much fun because I used one of those fabrics I bought when I went to see my daughter last.

These are my things for the market. I've also got some bags that I tested previously so will be taking those along too and see if they sell.




 These are miniature hearts and were so quick to make.


My friend Liz loves red and white polka dots and I think it's starting to rub off on me now.


The first time I made these strawberries I hand stitched all around the green stalk which took ages so these were fun to make because apart from the actual strawberry all the other parts are stuck with glue.




These heart book marks were another project that was easy and quick.


 Some mobile cases. Which I will do a tutorial for when I get some spare time.




 Wallets.


 I absolutely adore these little gift pouches. You can find the tutorial HERE




 I put a ring in the one on the bottom left hand side so you can see the size.


These painted bottles were also a fun project. These were jars of honey, lemon juice bottles and bottles of soya sauce. I gave them a couple of coats of blackboard paint but only decorated two with ribbon and a pearl until I decide how to do the rest.


I love these scrappy roses. Very easy to make and although I didn't use a particular tutorial for them I've seen them made also on the internet.


 The plan is to attach a piece of chalk with each bottle so the whoever buys it can write their own message on it.


Again another quick and easy project is this fabric basket. Instead of sewing the corners together I decided to add grommets and tie with ribbon.




Hope you're having as much fun as I am. I'm off to visit my daughter for about 6 days so it will be all fun shopping, we have everyday planned out so far.

Happy Sewing.

~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy! So many beautiful things. Good luck at the craft fair and have a great time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW .............Maria, you have been so busy doing so many wonderful items! Wich you mzch luck and a big sucess for the market!
    Happy sewing day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have been busy. Love all your little projects. Need to do some quick small projects for a little fair that I am going to do with my sister in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You apparently found those extra hours in the day that so many of us want and need - if you ever decide to sell some, let me know first! ;) Fun bunch of goodies - and a really nice selection of different items - I think they'll sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations as always, Maria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~