Sunday, October 5, 2014

September In Pictures

I'm running behind on my posts due to a week of crazy sewing for the Olive shop. I made a load of stuff which I'll show you in a few days.

Here are the things I made in September. Some were actually finished in August but had to wait for pattern releases and there are a couple of other things made in September one of which I can show you which I'll do tomorrow. The other I'm still waiting for the go ahead to post about it.



Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Sewing

~ Maria ~

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy. What a beautiful collage of projects. I look forward to seeing everything you've made for the Olive Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always get a lot done, Maria - you're a phenom! The patchworked diagonally quilted tote (bottom row, left) is my favourite - that's such a cool design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~