Friday, November 9, 2012

Freshly Baked Bread

Hi

There's nothing nicer than the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven first thing in the morning. Those of you who know me well know that I hate cooking with a vengeance. LOLL So you're probably thinking, well done. Actually I can't claim the credit for this delicious bread it was made by my hubby. Yes, can you believe it, he makes bread. LOLL He's the one that likes cooking, although not all the time, just on occasion. Shame I could do with someone doing it everyday for me.

Here's photos of his masterpiece.





Really yummy, and guess what, he's making the lunch as well. It's certainly my lucky day today. LOLLL
In the meantime I've been sewing and have some things completed that can't be blogged about yet. 
I've also started a Christmas table runner and some pot holders or mug rugs that were a result of making the blocks too small for the table runner. I misjudged the 1/4" seam allowance. LOLLL 

Ok I'm off to make use of my kitchen free day and get some more sewing done.

~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I can almost smell the aroma. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm I love fresh baked bread - I have a breadmaker but I don't use it very often - I'd eat too much of it! The entire loaf gets polished off in a couple of hours in our house, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you ...a kitchen free day !!
    I want one to ...can you lend me your hubby for a day or two ?? LOL
    Hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~