Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sew Seasonal Blog Hop

Hi

I'm sure most of you are more organized than I am and have already started making things for Christmas. But if you're a late starter like me then check out the Sew Seasonal Blog Hop






It is being jointly hosted by Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts and Kristy at Quiet Play
It started on the 1st November so I am trying to catch up. So far there have been some really great projects and I'm looking forward to seeing more. The blog hop ends 13th November.

Happy Sewing

~ Maria ~

2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy reading your blog...its very inspiring. Thanks to the internet people near and far can appreciate your handmades.

    Usha from warm Malaysia
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i'll check it out...and i loooove your table runner and place-mats! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~