I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Nissa over at nissaMade.
It's an fun "award" passed
from blogger to blogger as a way to network and acknowledge some of your
favourite blogs. A receiving blog must have less than 200 followers.
1. Thank and link back up to the one that nominated you (Me).
2. Answer 11
questions asked to you by me.
3. Tell us 11 things about yourself.
Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs that have less than 200 followers
5. Ask them 11 questions.
Here we go.....
Thanks Nissa for the nomination.
Questions asked of me
1. What's your favourite day of the week?
So long as I can sew I love them all.
2. What would you be doing right now if you weren't responding to this?
Probably sewing or checking the internet.
3. What's your favourite crafting or sewing tool?
It has to be my cutting mat and rotary cutter even though I've cut my finger twice with it. LOLL
4. How many posts to you write a week?
Depends on if I've made anything to blog about but I try for at least once a week.
5. What made you start a blog?
I wanted to share my creations with other bloggers and also find new friends.
6. What skill would you like to have or learn that you don't have right now?
I'd love to be able to free motion quilt some beautiful intricate designs.
7. What's your favourite thing to shop for?
Fabric of course.
8. Link or post a picture of a handbag you have been lusting for.
Amy Butlers Weekender Bag
9. What's your favourite vacation spot?
North of Spain
10. Do you play a musical instrument?
Only when I was in school but never since.
11. What's your favourite chip/crisp flavour?
Salt and Vinegar.
11 Things about me.
1. I love chocolate and cakes.
2. I'm a morning person for cleaning and organizing and an evening person for sewing.
3. I love to organize things but that doesn't mean I'm really organized.
4. I'm an optimist.
5. My zodiac sign is Libra so I'm well balanced. LOLL
6. I'm a pinterest addict.
7. I love cats and dogs.
8. I like watching any movie that gets me emotional.
9. I admit I spend too much time on the internet.
10. I hate to cook.
Blogs I've nominated.
My questions to the wonderful bloggers I have nominated.
1. What's your favourite colour?
2. Do you like to design your own patterns or are you happy make things from other designers patterns?
3. Do you enjoy cooking, if so what's your favourite recipe?
4. Which is your favourite season?
5. Which bad habit would you like to quit?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. Have you traveled abroad and if so where?
8. Do you prefer cooking or housework?
9. What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
10. Do you have a pet and what is it?
11. If you could have one wish what would you wish for?
~ Maria ~