Sunday, April 6, 2014

Are You A Noreply Blogger?

Just lately I've been getting quite a few comments that I can't reply to.

Are you a noreply blogger? As far as I can tell it seems to be a problem for people who have google+. I always answer all my comments via email but if you are a no reply blogger then I can't reply to it. So if you don't hear from me the chances are you are one of those people.
I do try to find your blog so I can leave you a comment there or maybe find your email but it's becoming very time consuming.

I've replied to comments on my blog but the chances are that people won't come back to check the replies so if you think you may be a noreply blogger you can either check back in the comments to see my reply or better still you can subscribe to Posts (Atom) at the bottom of the page.

If you'd like to take this opportunity to see if you are one of these people leave me a comment at the bottom of this post and if you don't get a reply from me then you are on 'noreply'.

Thanks to all of you. I appreciate you taking the time to pop over to take a look at what I make and leave comments.

~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people reply to blog comments ON their blog - is there a blog host that actually sends the reply on?

    And --- while I'm thinking about it - don't you hate getting a reply typed up, only to notice at the end, that it's going to No Reply? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice it's not only Google+ that changes the settings making people a no-reply, but if they don't have Blogger (TypePad, Word Press, etc) their setting don't work well with Blogger's settings and that's why they are no-reply. Then I have come across others who just say they want to be a no-reply(?) Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, Thanks for taking the time yesterday to commeet on one of my blog posts letting me know I was a no reply blogger - I am hoping I have now rectified this by following this tutorial : http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you María, I think now I fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~