Saturday, April 5, 2014

Patchwork Drawstring Pouch

I've been wanting to make another one of these drawstring pouches for some time. I wanted to make it in pastel colours as opposed to the bright one I made HERE and I also wanted to make it as a patchwork instead of one fabric like the first one.

I'm really pleased with this one which I'll be giving as a gift to a very good customers daughter.

You can find the tutorial HERE. I made this one the same measurements as the tutorial but on the first one I increased the size by about an inch.

The tutorial just has patchwork on the front.


And plain on the back but you could patchwork it on both sides.





5 comments:

  1. This is a cute bag, Maria. Would be great to have around for little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SOOOOO pretty - I love drawstring bags, but patchwork drawstring bags are the best :) Pretty fabrics, too - that would be a great bag for a baby or little girl gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's lovely! I like the fabrics, the fact they're all the same print but different colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria the fabric is so pretty and Spring colors. I have been needing to make a large enough drawstring bag for carrying my sandals in my carry on bag. Now should I do mine in patchwork or not? Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~