Sunday, June 30, 2013

Camp Stitchalot Bag

I was delighted to be able to test this bag for Sara of Sew Sweetness. I don't have a bag especially for carrying my sewing things so this was perfect. Normally when I test bags I choose fabric colours that will sell easily so it's mostly browns, blacks or dark colours.

This one was for me so I went wild and chose bright colours. I love how this bag turned out and managed to finish it in time for when I went to visit my daughter. This bag is huge and has loads of pockets to keep everything organized.

I used a velcro closure but the pattern instructions show you how to make a magnetic button closure if you wish.




It has loads of pockets on the outside.









The inside has even more pockets plus 4 clear vinyl zipper pockets. I miscalculated the quantity of vinyl I needed so only made two.





If you'd like to make one for yourself then go over to Sara's Pattern Shop.


~ Maria ~



7 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous Maria! I think you should go wild more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when you go wild - the fabrics are great - love paisley :) I bet you were able to put it to good use when you visited your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag Maria and you chose great colors too. You'll have fun filling up those pockets with projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag looks great and I like the funky colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great love the colours. I bet it will get lots of use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your normal fabric choices Maria BUT your wild fabric choices are GREAT too....you should do it more often! I LOVE the green......green being my favourite colour but hardly ever use it! LOLLL
    Christine
    ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bags! I love the green, black, and purple bag. Great fabrics!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~