The only problem I had was after free motion quilting practically the whole lot I discovered that on the under side some stitches were sticking out in a loop. It took a while to figure out the reason why. The metal plate that is under the needle was slightly damaged from the needle hitting it in the past. I stuck some tape on it top and bottom, unpicked nearly half of the FMQ stitching and tried again. Perfect this time.
There were so many different colours I didn't know which colour to choose for the quilting so I chose a clear thread.
This is the back. The fabric wasn't long enough to make in one piece so I cut it in half and stitched the two together carefully so the pattern matched.
I love this paisley fabric she chose. It has a silver thread running through it which you can't really see in the photo.