Monday, June 24, 2013

Varriated Clutch Purse

Here's another test clutch I made while I was mia. This adorable little clutch is the smallest of three sizes and is designed by Gary Fletcher at Fashion Clique.

This is the size of the smallest one which I made.

Small Dimensions: 11" W x 6.5" H x 3" D  (all dimensions are approximate)  


The closure is a magnetic button but I think it would be easy to put in a zipper.




The sizes of the other two in the pattern are

Large Dimensions: 15.5" W x 9.5" H x 4.5" D  (all dimensions are approximate) 
Medium Dimensions: 12.5" W x7" H x 3.5" D  (all dimensions are approximate)  

This is a really versatile bag with options for pockets and straps. 

If you'd like to make one you can visit Gary's pattern shop here.

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. Very nice clutch!!!so fresh fabric colors!
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch is great. When it's open it could also be a great thread catcher or a basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, and I like the way the pocket was added - that's a pretty way to do it. I would add a zipper, though, or else use it more like a basket :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clutch is really cute. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~