Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Matilda Dance Tote

I've just finished testing a bag for Christine at

 http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/

It's a drawstring bag in two sizes and can also be made in pleather as a handbag. I'm going to try that one out tonight.
Here's mine, if you go to her link above you will be able to get a sneak peek of her bags and also the size and description of each one. I was going to use mine as a make up and accessories bag but my daughter liked it so it's now hers.



As you can see there's loads of room inside for everything to be kept tidy and organized.
Great bag. Thanks Chris

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. Maria, I really like this bag, I love the fabric you have chosen it is a nice combination of colors. You did a nice job. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so nice, love love love the inside pockets!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Maria! The leather one is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~