I'm back again. Since my last post on the mug rugs/potholders I went and sat down to make a scrappy Christmas stocking and have just finished it. How quick was that!!!!!!
You can find the tutorial here.
The only thing I did different from the tutorial is that I used batting on both the front and the back pieces. The top of the sock looks narrower in the photo for some reason.
This is the back. Again my camera is telling porkies, the green is lighter than this.
A comment was left on my last post by Linda that the watermark detracted from the photo so I tried making it lighter. I was going to put it in the corner but then that would defeat the object of having a watermark. I'm still keen to hear what you think. Personally I think this is an improvement on the last.
~ Maria ~