Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two Sets of Chair Seat Cushions

These two sets were for a couple of customers from the furniture shop where I sell some of my runners.

The first customer wanted 6 chair seat cushions in this lovely lilac floral fabric.



Doing all the ties is so tedious.
These are the projects I did while watching tv. I folded all the ties and tacked them in front of the tv. If I had just used pins it would have ended up a mess. The fabric is quite thick and has a velvet feel to it.



Six down, four to go.

This next set was the same quality fabric as the ones above but a different pattern. Really pretty.


The lighting on the photo above was poor. The one below is more like the true colour.



The back of the cushions are plain.




I was really pleased when all these were finished so I could concentrate more on the things I enjoy sewing.

~ Maria ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh Maria,
    such wonderful fabrics! I love them both!
    Happy afternoon sewing ;O),
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria those are beautiful cushions! I re-covered our cushions and hubby said no ties because he didn't like the ties on the pads. Fine with me as those do take time to make and sew on.

      Delete
  2. You always choose such gorgeous fabrics Maria! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lilacs print is nice, but I really like the bottom print, with the green and rusty colours - nice chair covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Once again, not a wonky edge to be seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you've been super busy! these are great!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~