Friday, May 10, 2013

Greenbacks Wallet Trio

Sara of Sew Sweetness designed this beautiful wallet and I was delighted to be able to test it out. Even better is that the pattern has three wallets to choose from for different sewing levels. Check out Sara's blog to see her wallet and also all the other wallets made by the other testers.

Wallet #1 features 4 credit card slots on the front, and a back zippered enclosure.

Wallet #2 is the one I chose to make.
Here's mine. One side of the wallet has a pocket secured in place with a snap that will fit many cell phone sizes. The pattern used an ordinary snap but I chose to use a magnetic button.








Inside is a divider space with room for cash, receipts and credit cards.



I've been using this wallet since I made it nearly 2 weeks ago and it's so handy. I can even put my keys onto the wrist band. My friends saw me with it and wanted one also so I now have another two to add to my to do list. I'd also like to make another one for myself and next time choose my fabrics a little more wisely.

Finally Wallet #3 has a zip closure, and bias binding on the outer edges of the wallet. It has an accordion divider on the inside which has a zippered pouch divider, credit card and cash slots on each end.

Sara's pattern was easy to follow with lots of photos and instructions. If you'd like to buy a copy of the Greenbacks Wallet Trio go over to Sara's Pattern Shop and remember you're getting three for the price of one. 

~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Maria. I saw the pattern at Sara's blog too. I didn't know you had tested this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!!!
    Thanks for the link, now I have another project on my list of thing that I want to do!!!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one you made.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~