Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Fabric Flowers Featured

A while ago I came across a new blog, Arty and Crafty Little Things. Alicia is the owner of the blog and I was so impressed by the beautiful creations that I started following straight away. Alicia crochet's and has the cutest little crochet coin purses amongst other creations.



 This month she is dedicating her blog to flowers and yesterday she featured my fabric flowers.
 She has also featured some other flowers by other bloggers and I can't wait to see more during the month.
Make sure you pop over and take a look at her blog. This lady shows a lot of promise and I'm really looking forward to her future creations.

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature, Maria - I popped over to Alicia's blog and subscribed through my feeder - a month of flowery crafts is going to be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured. I will take a peek at her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maria!!!!!!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~